Donor Tools & Resources
The Anthony V. Spano Foundation makes it easier for individuals/groups bring their charitable visions to life. With our incredible team, connections, and passion for helping others, we can help you change the world one Act of Kindness at a time
- reporting shows you exactly your impact – and how you can make more
- Team of bookkeepers handle all of your accounting for you
- We file all taxes for you
- We assist paying your bills
- Full charge financial reporting
- Excellent cloud-based tools to access our services
- Donation webpages so anyone can participate in your vision
- Email hosting
- Peer to Peer Fundraising tools
- Available 7 days a week to guide you towards success
- Available to help in person, by phone, and email
One of our goals, at the Spano Foundation, is to empower you as a donor. We can provide customized research and advice that is designed to enhance your effectiveness. We also have special grant-making tools and resources to help you evaluate nonprofit organizations and research the organizations that best fit your giving goals.
- Review an organization’s tax return (990) or financials on Guidestar. Learn valuable tips on effectively evaluating nonprofits through this article from Forbes Magazine.
- Compare nonprofits or learn more about their internal workings with Charity Navigator.
- Consult the IRS for nonprofit addresses and up to date standings using the IRS Charity Database.
- Search for tax forms and other legal filings for Ohio nonprofits through the State of Ohio Attorney General’s Registry of Charitable organizations.
Give your fund with our Grant Recommendation Form.